Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Now Blogging at Patheos

Hello, gentle readers!

As some of you may have heard, I have been given the sincere privilege of being able to express my thoughts on Dan Arel's blog at Patheos, which is the premiere website for faith-based discussion on the web. Patheos is a remarkable platform for me to continue the god discussion and I am beyond grateful to have it. 

Many of my new blog posts you will see printed there, first. I will, after several days, take the time to copy them over to here. Those of you who follow me more assiduously would do best to look for timely work there. This website will remain active as a place for me to scribble my more immediate, personal, or off-topic thoughts -- and, again, Patheos blogs will make their way here after some time as well. 

I want to thank everyone who has so diligently followed the work that I've done here over the last two years, and I hope you follow me and some brilliant colleagues over at Patheos. The next act of this play is just beginning! 

Fondest Regards, 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment